Eyelash Extensions Adhesive
The Lashe® – Lash Adhesives are the Safest & Best Performing Eyelash Extensions Adhesives on the Market!
The Lashe® has developed three adhesives for eyelash extensions, all three are medical grade and are produced in an FDA-certified facility in the USA.
The Rapid Dry Adhesive is suitable for more than 95% of clients. It dries quickly yet maintains flexibility; it hardly generates any fumes and it produces a very strong bond. Extensions can hold from 4-6 weeks to the end of the natural lash’s life cycle, up to 90 days, depending on client characteristics and homecare.
The Fume Free Adhesive is suitable for clients with extreme sensitivities or allergies. It dries faster than other sensitive adhesives. Generates the least fumes and produces a medium-strength bond. It is the least irritating extension adhesive on the market.
The Volume Rapid Dry Adhesive was developed for the Volume Lashing technique. Its viscosity is lower (thinner) than the Rapid Dry and it sets even quicker. Its formulation and viscosity are such that it helps the placement of the fans and keeps them open.It is not brittle and maintains flexibility. It is easy to work with resulting in less wasted fans and longer lasting extensions.
Features of The Lashe® Eyelash Extension Adhesives Include:
- Medical grade – most sterile adhesives on the market
- Produced in an FDA-certified facility in the United States
- Set instantly – produce a lasting bond
- Ideal viscosity – each perfect for its purpose
- Easy to work with – cut down on appointment time
- Formulated not to bond with itself – no need to separate
- Low to no fumes – tolerated by client and stylist alike
- Stay soft and flexible – do not crystallize, not brittle
- True black color with luster and sheen – eyeliner effect
- Easy-to-use, see-through bottle – does not clog
- Shelf life – opened or unopened
- Rapid Dry – 4 months
- Volume Rapid Dry – 4 months
- Fume Free – 2 months